Pumpkin Dip

And now Carole adds Pumpkin Dip for the Gingersnap Cookies

Ingredients:
  1. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  2. 2 cups confectioners' sugar
  3. 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
  4. 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
  5. 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
  6. 1 teaspoon frozen orange juice concentrate
Directions:
  1. In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
  2. Gradually mix in the pumpkin.
  3. Stir in the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and orange juice until smooth and well blended.
  4. Chill until serving.
Pick up cookie. Plunge into pumpkin dip. Eat. Repeat often.



Remember if you use this dip it turns it all into a "dairy" ("chalevi", "milchig") meal.

Posted On: Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen

Submit Your Recipe Or Story

Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen

The Chronicles of the Children of Heaven The View From Jerusalem T3 - Teddy's Techie Tips Cobwebs Of The Mind Help! I Have A Fire In My KitchenTeddy's Writing Mania


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...