Would you like to contribute a humorous parenting story or recipe to "Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen" Blog? By all Means. We Love Them. We especially love
Here is what you do:
Click on the "Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen" icon below which will open your email program to send an email to "Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen". Please make sure that your recipe meets the following conditions:
- It is Kosher - Meat & Milk are not together (Veggie recipes are great)
- No ham, pork etc.
- You do not have to be kosher or Jewish to submit any story or recipe. (Indeed most of the contributors to Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen are not Jewish nor do they keep Kosher homes!) If your recipe cannot be made due to Kosher dietary rules we will inform you as to why and ask you to fix it up with possible suggestions. Sometimes I substitute a kosher product for a non-kosher one if the recipe allows. You would be surprised how easy this is to do! Stories can come from all over of course!
- Meat, Milk, Vegetarian, Salads etc. are all great!
- If it is cooked, baked, or fried, exactly how much time and degree of temperature.
- How you want to be credited - Name and Location if possible. (Anonymous recipes will be credited to Anon but the copyright will go to "Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen".) No email addresses will ever be released!
- Keep in mind once we post this recipe your name will be on it (if you do not want your name posted say so in the email!)
- No last names in stories please. We love humorous stories about kids and parents and the kitchen! (Please do a spell check before submitting them though.)
- NO TEXT ATTACHMENTS! The text of your recipe or story MUST BE in the body of the email. (Email with word or other text attachments will be deleted without opening them!)
- Pictures (.jpeg, .gif, .png) of your masterful creations can be sent as an attachment.
- It can actually be cooked or made!
Your email should have the following format (of course you can add to it) but this is the minimum (though only two are required):
- Your comments or story about the recipe you are submitting (not required but suggested)
- Ingredients (clearly marked and counted - 1,2,3 etc.) - Required
- Pots, Utensils and thingamajigs needed to make the recipe
- Directions For making - Required
- And any picture you want to go along with the recipe (not required) Just send it in if it is too big I will format for it for the blog.
"Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen":
If You wish You May Use The Form Below (but if you have photos please email the recipe with the photos!)
Legal Information & Notice
In plain English, when you submit your Recipe or Story to "Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen" you are transferring your ownership and copyright of said material to "Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen" with no claim for reimbursement and with a royalty-free license. "Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen" maintains the sole right to reproduce, modify, publish, distribute the Recipe or Story. "Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen" further maintains all copyright rights to the Recipe or Story, and can at its sole discretion, store it upon servers on the Internet, publish it, publicize it, and place it in any and all medium of publishing at its disposal. Furthermore, "Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen" reserves the right to edit and or arrange the Recipe or Story, remove it, or not publish it.
You may use an image or text from this site to serve as link from your Web Site to "Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen". Any other use of any image, graphic representation, text, or post requires written authorization from "Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen". All links must be fully made back to the web site of "Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen".
If for whatever reason you do not agree with the above notice, do not send your Recipe or Story to "Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen"!