Instant Japanese Cucumber Pickles

The following is Gillian's recipe (Food, Recipes & Little Known Facts From The Past) for Instant Japanese Cucumber Pickles.

Ingredients:
  1. cucumbers
  2. vinegar
  3. sugar
  4. salt
Directions:
  1. Slice cucumbers as thinly as possible.
  2. Pickle them for 10-30 minutes in vinegar, sugar and a little salt.
  3. Either drain or squeeze (according to taste).
  4. Serve.



Anything said here would be superfluous. Simple & Easy.

Posted On: Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen
Submit Your Recipe Or Story
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen

The Chronicles of the Children of Heaven The View From Jerusalem T3 - Teddy's Techie Tips Cobwebs Of The Mind Help! I Have A Fire In My KitchenTeddy's Writing Mania


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...