Guess Who...Paula is at it again!
Oven Roasted Potatoes
My dear sweet sister is at it again. She is hosting Christmas dinner this year. I still have not forgotten the barbecue she hosted. I expect the telephone to start ringing and the requests to start coming in for certain dishes each of the sisters want. These potatoes go with almost anything. I will serve them with Chicken Pot Pies which I have made ahead of time and have frozen. Ingredients:
- 8 Medium to Large Red Potatoes
- 3/4 Cup olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Thyme (Fresh is best)
- 1 Teaspoon Rosemary (Fresh is best)
- 4 Scallions Diced small
- Combine Olive Oil, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Thyme, and Rosemary.
- Whisk until blended.
- Cut potatoes either into wedges and place in a roasting pan.
- Add Scallions and toss together
- Pour Olive Oil mixture and turn potatoes to coat.
- Bake on 400 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until golden brown.
- Turn them once or twice during cooking time to even out the browning.
Too easy! Paula must be getting tired in the Kitchen!