Oven Roasted Potatoes

Guess Who...Paula is at it again!

Oven Roasted Potatoes
My dear sweet sister is at it again. She is hosting Christmas dinner this year. I still have not forgotten the barbecue she hosted. I expect the telephone to start ringing and the requests to start coming in for certain dishes each of the sisters want. These potatoes go with almost anything. I will serve them with Chicken Pot Pies which I have made ahead of time and have frozen.
Ingredients:
  1. 8 Medium to Large Red Potatoes
  2. 3/4 Cup olive Oil
  3. 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
  4. 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley
  5. 1 Teaspoon Thyme (Fresh is best)
  6. 1 Teaspoon Rosemary (Fresh is best)
  7. 4 Scallions Diced small
Directions:
  1. Combine Olive Oil, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Thyme, and Rosemary.
  2. Whisk until blended.
  3. Cut potatoes either into wedges and place in a roasting pan.
  4. Add Scallions and toss together
  5. Pour Olive Oil mixture and turn potatoes to coat.
  6. Bake on 400 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until golden brown.
  7. Turn them once or twice during cooking time to even out the browning.



Too easy! Paula must be getting tired in the Kitchen!

Posted On: Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen
Submit Your Recipe Or Story
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen

The Chronicles of the Children of Heaven The View From Jerusalem T3 - Teddy's Techie Tips Cobwebs Of The Mind Help! I Have A Fire In My KitchenTeddy's Writing Mania


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...