Curry triangles from Hong Kong

The following is Gillian's recipe (Food, Recipes & Little Known Facts From The Past) for Curry triangles from Hong Kong.

Ingredients:
250 grams minced beef
  1. 1 tablespoon curry powder
  2. salt
  3. pepper
  4. rice pastry
  5. 1 egg
  6. Oil for frying
Directions:
  1. Mix beef with curry powder and seasonings.
  2. Cut rice pastry into triangles and fill with meat.
  3. Fold into small triangles, using beaten egg to hold corners.
  4. Fry in hot oil.



Easy but when done frying just let the oil drain out as the rice will absorb some of it.

Posted On: Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen
Submit Your Recipe Or Story
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen

The Chronicles of the Children of Heaven The View From Jerusalem T3 - Teddy's Techie Tips Cobwebs Of The Mind Help! I Have A Fire In My KitchenTeddy's Writing Mania


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...