Enjoy Yourself In The Kitchen - Rule # 12

Teddy’s Insane Laws For The Kitchen & Cooking

There Really Is A Method To My Madness

Rule № Twelve

Enjoy Yourself In The Kitchen

Don’t complain or curse to yourself while you are cooking. Never look on it as just another chore. That will sour your taste to cook faster than burning tonight’s supper. (Yes, that has happened to me, and boy did I curse up a storm.) It is fun, and the moment it becomes drudgery, whip out your credit card and order in, or go out to a local restaurant. Take time off and close down the kitchen for cooking. On the other hand do not be ashamed to admit to yourself and others when you find you are enjoying your new found creative spirit. Those that laugh at it, cannot do it. Simple as all that. Derision is always the last defense against inadequacy. You will find more often than not, that you have gained the respect of your peers and your kids and not their condemnation.

Posted On: Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen
Submit Your Recipe Or Story
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen

The Chronicles of the Children of Heaven The View From Jerusalem T3 - Teddy's Techie Tips Cobwebs Of The Mind Help! I Have A Fire In My KitchenTeddy's Writing Mania


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...