And from Paula again Blueberry Sauce for Latkes
Blueberry Sauce for Latkes
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Mix cornstarch with water until smooth
- Put all other ingredients in a saucepan and slowly pour cornstarch mixture in.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring often.
- Cook until mixture has a thin pudding consistency.
- If it is too thick, add a few tablespoons of water, one at a time
Great Blueberry sauce...and great for Latkes! In Israel unfortunately, blueberries are sometimes prohibitively expensive (do not ask me why cause I never could figure it out) but it is worth a try with this recipe!