Shop @ Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen"s Amazon Store

Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen Amazon Store

Friday, December 15, 2006

Blueberry Sauce for Latkes Or Just Great Blueberry Sauce

And from Paula again Blueberry Sauce for Latkes

Blueberry Sauce for Latkes

Ingredients:

  1. 1 Cup Blueberries
  2. ¼ Cup Sugar
  3. 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
  4. 2 Tablespoons Water
  5. ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
Directions:
  1. Mix cornstarch with water until smooth
  2. Put all other ingredients in a saucepan and slowly pour cornstarch mixture in.
  3. Cook on medium heat, stirring often.
  4. Cook until mixture has a thin pudding consistency.
  5. If it is too thick, add a few tablespoons of water, one at a time



Great Blueberry sauce...and great for Latkes! In Israel unfortunately, blueberries are sometimes prohibitively expensive (do not ask me why cause I never could figure it out) but it is worth a try with this recipe!

Posted On: Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen
Submit Your Recipe Or Story
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen

The Chronicles of the Children of Heaven The View From Jerusalem T3 - Teddy's Techie Tips Cobwebs Of The Mind Help! I Have A Fire In My KitchenTeddy's Writing Mania


0 Fire Comments - Click To Post A Comment: