Medan Dessert from Indonesia

The following is Gillian's recipe (Food, Recipes & Little Known Facts From The Past) for Medan Dessert from Indonesia

Ingredients:
  1. 3 bananas
  2. 6 cloves
  3. 1 stick cinnamon
  4. sugar (optional)
Directions:
  1. Slice bananas.
  2. Boil them briefly in water with cloves and stick cinnamon.
  3. Some people add sugar.
  4. Eat hot.



This sounds awesome and yummy! AND so easy!

Posted On: Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen
Submit Your Recipe Or Story
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen

The Chronicles of the Children of Heaven The View From Jerusalem T3 - Teddy's Techie Tips Cobwebs Of The Mind Help! I Have A Fire In My KitchenTeddy's Writing Mania


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...