Baking Powder

This is the last of Paula's recipes for "food & cooking staples" so far. She writes:
Sometimes you run out of an item midway through baking. It is fun to be able to make the missing content out of items you have sitting in your cupboards.
Baking Powder

Ingredients:
  1. 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
  2. 2 Tablespoons Cream of Tartar
  3. 1 Tablespoon Baking Soda
Just whisk together until evenly blended

Baking

Baking Art Print
12 in. x 6 in.
Buy at AllPosters.com

Fifty Percent (50%) of all revenue of any product purchased through Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen goes to help feed needy families in Israel. The funds are donated directly to the needy families - regardless of religion, race or creed. The remaining 50% will be donated to a Rape Crises Center for Women in Israel.

Paula obviously has a knack in the kitchen. I took this recipe but remember folks it implies you have Cream of Tartar and implies Cornstarch and Baking soda. If I had all this stocked in my kitchen - trust me I would also not run out of Baking Powder. BUT baking powder is not something that I would remember to buy (cause the cute ladies in the supermarket distract me!) and thus it is good to keep this recipe around.

Posted On: Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen
Submit Your Recipe Or Story
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen

The Chronicles of the Children of Heaven The View From Jerusalem T3 - Teddy's Techie Tips Cobwebs Of The Mind Help! I Have A Fire In My KitchenTeddy's Writing Mania


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi, as you can see this is my first post here.
Hope to receive any assistance from you if I will have some quesitons.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)
Anonymous said…
many thanks ! extremely helpful publish!

Popular posts from this blog

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...