We Talk A Great Deal About Food But...

We talk a great deal about food. We cook, we bake, we go to the grocery and purchase products. We make sure everyone is fed and happy and satisfied.

I write for a living. Indeed Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen began as a book as has been explained in the post, Repost of How It All Began...

I know what it means to be rich and poor. I know what it means to have to count every cent in your pocket when you are in the supermarket or grocery. I also know what it means to be able to be able to throw a party for 200 people as well and not think about the price of the next movie or ballet tickets.

Pop, who was the wisest, kindest and most compassionate man I have ever met on the face of this earth, in a life full of meeting interesting and wonderful people, always taught me to remember that if you see one less well off than you are, remember and never forget:
If not but for the grace of God there goes I.
It is a humbling thought. As life goes on one gains perspective and understands that what is here today can be gone tomorrow. And you remember. You keep that thought close. And because of it you always remember the sorrow and needs of others.

I have been blessed with the ability at times to help really needy families in my corner of the world. Sometimes with just a few cans of food sometimes with a great deal more. So today I am beginning somewhat of a campaign on Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen. At the end of every post there will be a poster or tee-shirt or whatever. If you are in the mood and like such things, all that I ask is that you use the link to click and purchase the item through Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen. It does not have to be that specific item. Once you click on the image or link and go to either Allposters or CafePress whatever you purchase at that time will be accredited to Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen.

50% Percent of this revenue will be given directly to needy families here in Israel. The other 50% will be donated to a Rape Crises Center for Women in Israel.

I personally thank you in advance.

Cracker Jack

Cracker Jack Tin Sign
15 in. x 12 in.
Buy at AllPosters.com

Fifty Percent (50%) of all revenue of any product purchased through
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen goes to help feed needy families in Israel. The funds are donated directly to the needy families - regardless of religion, race or creed. The remaining 50% will be donated to a Rape Crises Center for Women in Israel.

Posted On: Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen
Submit Your Recipe Or Story
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen

The Chronicles of the Children of Heaven The View From Jerusalem T3 - Teddy's Techie Tips Cobwebs Of The Mind Help! I Have A Fire In My KitchenTeddy's Writing Mania


Comments

My respect for you has just multiplied to infinity

The benefactors you mention are two causes I hold dear to me, along with a few others. I devote much of my time to charities and volunteer for similar causes.

I too have always believed if you are fortunate enough to get by, try and help someone else get by.

In addition to providing useful information, fun and humor, you will increase awareness of those in need.

I for one will scan the items on your site more closely.

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...