Confectioner’s Sugar

From Paula:

Confectioner’s Sugar

Ingredients:
  1. 2 Cups Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
  2. 2 Cups Cornstarch
  3. 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
Directions:

Combine in food processor or blender and whip until blended and powdered.

Hershey's Syrup

Hershey's Syrup Tin Sign
13 in. x 16 in.
Buy at AllPosters.com

Fifty Percent (50%) of all revenue of any product purchased through Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen goes to help feed needy families in Israel. The funds are donated directly to the needy families - regardless of religion, race or creed. The remaining 50% will be donated to a Rape Crises Center for Women in Israel.

Actually Confectioner’s Sugar is not a bad thing to have around. I know whenever I need it - just is not in the cupboard. But then again with my love of supermarkets (can you hear the cynical tone here?) it is no wonder why I always forget to buy it. This is easy as you get, and is not such a bad idea if you are going to spend time in the kitchen. You can even whip this up while you are cooking something serious and then you will not have to worry about wasting any time in the kitchen.

Posted On: Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen
Submit Your Recipe Or Story
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen

The Chronicles of the Children of Heaven The View From Jerusalem T3 - Teddy's Techie Tips Cobwebs Of The Mind Help! I Have A Fire In My KitchenTeddy's Writing Mania


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...