Looks like Paula has set up her bedroom in the kitchen. Here is a recipe for Graham or Wheat Crackers (depending on flour you choose). Oh, and by the way, ignorant people like moi need to know just what a S'more is. (So I hyperlinked it to Wikipedia.) Paula writes:
These are great for S'more's. After making the crackers, make sure you have chocolate bars and marshmallows.Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 Cups White Flour
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat or Graham flour
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Cup shortening
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Molasses
- 1/4 Cup Canola Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Cold Water
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Blend dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add liquids. Stir to blend well and then stir for 3 more minutes.
- Divide dough in half
- Place the dough on 2 non-greased cookie sheets and flatten with a rolling pin into a square.
- Flour rolling pin to prevent dough from sticking.
- Score the dough with a knife into 2-inch squares and prick all over with a fork.
- Bake @ 425 for 10 minutes (until browned)
- While still warm, cut crackers apart, but let crackers finish cooling on the cookie sheet
Fenway Park Boston Tin Sign
20 in. x 6 in.
Buy at AllPosters.com
Fifty Percent (50%) of all revenue of any product purchased through Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen goes to help feed needy families in Israel. The funds are donated directly to the needy families - regardless of religion, race or creed. The remaining 50% will be donated to a Rape Crises Center for Women in Israel.
This is easy and great for the campfires, for Television and just plain snacks. Since Paula is from Boston and an avid Baseball fan and such a great contributor I decided on the poster above. (Which explains why we have so many recipes because when season rolls around she will probably move out of the kitchen and into Fenway Park.)