Fire In The Kitchen - Video Series



The next video of our What You Do Not Want To Cook In Your Kitchen! was inevitable that I find sooner or later. While funny, it should remind us all that even on professional Television Cooking Shows they have no clue what to do when a fire breaks out. If you have not yet read this post, What In Heaven's Name Is A (Kosher) Kitchen? - Part Four, read it now!

So you want to know what it feels like when you finally get enough courage up to walk into the kitchen? Watch this, and welcome to my world!

(Either Click on the Video to watch or use the direct link below to watch in YouTube)


Direct Link to Video - Cooking Show Gone Wrong

**(ETA: Embedded Video removed - doing strange things with Blogger! Click Above To See Video)
Shop @ Amazon with Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen & Help People In Need

Shop @ Cafe Press with Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen & Help People In Need

Shop @ AllPosters.com with Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen & Help People In Need


Fifty Percent (50%) of all revenue of any product purchased through
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen goes to help feed needy families in Israel. The funds are donated directly to the needy families - regardless of religion, race or creed. The remaining 50% will be donated to a Rape Crises Center for Women in Israel. (For a full explanation please read this.)

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Cooking Stories

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...