Important Prayers To Always Remember While In The Kitchen - Rule #14

Teddy’s Insane Laws For The Kitchen & Cooking

There Really Is A Method To My Madness

Rule № Fourteen

Important Prayers To Always Remember While In The Kitchen

I have zillions of magnets on my refrigerator. The bottom two have been with me through many good and bad times in the kitchen. Here are two prayers to share with you.

When that friend who is always so damn skinny comes over and eats and eats and eats and does not gain even a half of pound, before you go to sleep that night, say this prayer. It does not work but it sure makes you feel good!


Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen


Now, how about all those friends and family that call you up to ask you for a recipe and suddenly you are cooking a 15 course dinner for 10 people for a party in their house - a party to which you were not invited!
"Oh darling. I know how much you hate mingling and making small talk. I didn't invite you because I wanted to save you the trouble and aggravation. Besides Steven Spielberg is only coming for desert. How much fun would that be? Now when did you say I could pick up all that delicious food?"

Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen

The one problem. When I am on the phone and my mouth says "Yes" I always fail to look at the magnets on the refrigerator!

Go Figure!

ETA: Paula's comment reminded me! Here you go folks... never forget this one!

Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen



Shop @ Amazon with Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen & Help People In Need

Shop @ Cafe Press with Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen & Help People In Need

Shop @ AllPosters.com with Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen & Help People In Need


Fifty Percent (50%) of all revenue of any product purchased through
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen goes to help feed needy families in Israel. The funds are donated directly to the needy families - regardless of religion, race or creed. The remaining 50% will be donated to a Rape Crises Center for Women in Israel. (For a full explanation please read this.)

Comments

Deborah Dowd said…
Teddy,
You are too funny! I particularly like your first magnet... unfortunately it applies to almost all my kids... they are all thin as rails and can eat whenever and whatever they want to.
Your magnet reminds me of a friend I had who was going to the gym because she said her husband mentioned that her thighs were getting big. I told her, "When my husband starts noticing that my body is changing in that way, I am not working on getting a new body, I am working on getting a new husband!

Eating healthy is important, but enjoying life, and food as part of it is even more important!
I am literally laughing out loud, especially with the second one. Welcome to my world.. only my calls come from sisters and I have provided the complete meal, utensils and all for their gatherings.

"No" isn't in my vocabulary with these girls...

As for the first one.. just get yourself a magnet that says
"Never trust a skinny cook"
Unknown said…
'Never trust a skinny cook' is so true! Their food can't be THAT great if they themselves don't eat.... hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...