Cooking With The Mangler - Video Series



The next video of our What You Do Not Want To Cook In Your Kitchen! offers an hilarious parody - especially for the Bachelors, Bachelorettes and Single Peeps out there. Enjoy Cooking With The Mangler.

You can view the video here by clicking on the embedded video, or click on the title of the video above to view it at the host.

The funny thing is - my kitchen still operates like this. Oops! Did I say that out loud? Well at least it is the way my kids think I cook.

Cooking With The Mangler

**(ETA: Embedded Video removed - doing strange things with Blogger! Click Above To See Video)


Fifty Percent (50%) of all revenue of any product purchased through Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen goes to help feed needy families in Israel. The funds are donated directly to the needy families - regardless of religion, race or creed. The remaining 50% will be donated to a Rape Crises Center for Women in Israel. (For a full explanation please read this.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...