Banana Bread

Another Bread Recipe From Our Totally Insane Cook - Paula

Banana Bread

Ingredients:
  1. 3 ½ Cups Flour
  2. 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
  3. 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon ( I add 3 Teaspoons because I love cinnamon)
  4. 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg
  5. 2 Cups Sugar
  6. 1 Cup Canola Oil
  7. 4 Eggs
  8. 2/3 Cup Water
  9. 3 – 4 Ripened Bananas (mashed with 2 teaspoons of vanilla)
  10. 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
  11. 1 Cup chopped nuts (optional)
Directions:
  1. Mix Flour, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Sugar in a large bowl.
  2. Mix well with a spoon.
  3. Make a well in the center of the bowl ( push dry mixture along the sides)
  4. In the center of the bowl add Oil, Eggs, Water and Bananas.
  5. Mix together with dry ingredients until well blended.
  6. Grease either 2 - 9x5 loaf pans or 1 – bundt pan
  7. Bake for 1 hour on 350 degree oven.
  8. Toothpick inserted in center should come out clean.
Note: This recipe works with Zucchini, Carrots or Pumpkin as well. Or you can use more than one and the flavor is great.

Made ahead of time, they freeze well in air tight packaging.




What can I say? Paula the Insane Cook does it again. Easy, good and yummy!

Posted On: Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen



Don't Be Shy. Leave A Comment Below.


Comments

Thank you so much for the easy to follow recipe. I love banana bread and it’s nice to now be able to make my own. I will be sure to show my results if it turns out well.
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh!!! I just made 2 loaves of banana bread using this recipe and it tastes amazing!! Not to mention the house smells amazing!!! Thank you for posting it!

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...