Another Bread Recipe From Our Totally Insane Cook - Paula
- 3 ½ Cups Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon ( I add 3 Teaspoons because I love cinnamon)
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Canola Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 3 – 4 Ripened Bananas (mashed with 2 teaspoons of vanilla)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 Cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix Flour, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Sugar in a large bowl.
- Mix well with a spoon.
- Make a well in the center of the bowl ( push dry mixture along the sides)
- In the center of the bowl add Oil, Eggs, Water and Bananas.
- Mix together with dry ingredients until well blended.
- Grease either 2 - 9x5 loaf pans or 1 – bundt pan
- Bake for 1 hour on 350 degree oven.
- Toothpick inserted in center should come out clean.
Made ahead of time, they freeze well in air tight packaging.
What can I say? Paula the Insane Cook does it again. Easy, good and yummy!