Yet another Recipe from Paula (I really should leave the kitchen)
(We will give you a few minutes for a shower Paula - then back to the kitchen and keep sending in those recipes!)
- 1 Bag Chocolate Morsels
- 1 16 oz package chopped Walnuts
- 2 Boxes of German Chocolate Squares
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 8 oz Marshmallow (fluff if available)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk
- 4 ½ Cups Sugar
- In a large bowl, pour morsels, walnuts, chocolate squares (broken into small pieces) and marshmallow.
- In a 5 quart pan, melt butter. Add Sugar and Evaporated Milk.
- Over medium heat, bring to a boil.
- Keep stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Boil for 6 minutes.
- Pour over mixture in bowl.
- Stir until all chocolate is melted and mix until smooth.
- Pour into 10 x 13 pan and let set for 4 hours
This is like too easy to believe. And Paula usually has to use a minimum of 2 zillion pots for each of her other recipes. I am beginning to think Paula has a sister - who knows how to stay out of the kitchen, and Sis sent us this one! This one is gonna make us real fat though!