Fudge Recipe

Yet another Recipe from Paula (I really should leave the kitchen)
(We will give you a few minutes for a shower Paula - then back to the kitchen and keep sending in those recipes!)

Fudge

Ingredients:
  1. 1 Bag Chocolate Morsels
  2. 1 16 oz package chopped Walnuts
  3. 2 Boxes of German Chocolate Squares
  4. 3 Tablespoons Butter
  5. 8 oz Marshmallow (fluff if available)
  6. 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
  7. 1 Can Evaporated Milk
  8. 4 ½ Cups Sugar
If fluff is not available, you can melt marshmallows in a double boiler or placing a small pan inside a larger pan of water.

Directions:
  1. In a large bowl, pour morsels, walnuts, chocolate squares (broken into small pieces) and marshmallow.
  2. In a 5 quart pan, melt butter. Add Sugar and Evaporated Milk.
  3. Over medium heat, bring to a boil.
  4. Keep stirring with a wooden spoon.
  5. Boil for 6 minutes.
  6. Pour over mixture in bowl.
  7. Stir until all chocolate is melted and mix until smooth.
  8. Pour into 10 x 13 pan and let set for 4 hours



This is like too easy to believe. And Paula usually has to use a minimum of 2 zillion pots for each of her other recipes. I am beginning to think Paula has a sister - who knows how to stay out of the kitchen, and Sis sent us this one! This one is gonna make us real fat though!

Posted On: Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen

Submit Your Recipe Or Story

Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen

The Chronicles of the Children of Heaven The View From Jerusalem T3 - Teddy's Techie Tips Cobwebs Of The Mind Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen


Comments

Your both right and wrong at the same time.
I have a sister, as a matter of fact I have 4 of them. Three of them shop in my pantry. One does not cook at all. With my next submission I will share some humor of her.

The recipe is easy and great if you are entertaining. Cut into small pieces and served in decorative papers.

Thanks for letting me escape the kitchen long enough to shower
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the great recipe i usually struggle with fudge but i love it so much i have to give it a try and i'm getting better. I think it will make a great christmas treat.

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...