Teddy’s Insane Laws For The Kitchen & Cooking - Rule #5

Teddy’s Insane Laws For The Kitchen & Cooking

There Really Is A Method To My Madness


Rule № Five

Making Mistakes In The Kitchen & Anywhere Else Is Human

I know I am infallible. I tell my children that every day. It is the rest of the human race that makes mistakes. So with great patience, I have learned to accept the imperfection of mankind.

We all make mistakes. In the kitchen, most of the time these mistakes are not very critical. The worst that can happen is you have to ditch the soup because the head of the salt shaker came off and the whole thing fell in. (Yes it does happen and I always swear it was an invisible imp or some ghost out to get revenge.) Or you thought you were seasoning with Turmeric, and find yourself pouring in black pepper because the kids started fighting and you lost your concentration. So you forgot the rice and it burned, or the spaghetti and it became soggy and yucky. Mistakes happen. Don’t try to be Superman or Superwoman all the time. Indeed, trying to be perfect only makes one more flawed.

The greatest perfection is our imperfection.”

Be you. That is all anyone asks. If in the end, if all you learn from the following recipes is how to make a bowl of spaghetti and grill a decent steak, that too is an accomplishment.



Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen



Don't Be Shy. Leave A Comment Below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...