Slow Cooked Beef Ribs
This is a several hour dish but worth it.
- 1 Package Beef Ribs ( 2 Racks)
- 1 Bottle Worcester Sauce
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1 Bottle BBQ Sauce (Heinz and others are certified kosher)
- 1 Bottle Low Sodium Teriyaki Sauce
- Mix Worcester Sauce and 1 Cup of water.
- Pour into Roasting Pan
- Place Ribs Meat Side Down in pan
- Cook on 225 degree oven for 6 hours
- Allow to cool for an hour
- Rinse Ribs with water
- Mix BBQ Sauce and Teriyaki Sauce
- Brush Sauce on Meat side of Ribs
- Place in a Roasting Pan and cook on 225 degrees for 3 hours
- Raise oven Temperature to 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
Easy - I would even give this one star for difficulty but it requires time in the house and planning. Otherwise this will produce a delicious recipe for Roast Ribs. I have one added possiblity though. If you let the Beef defrost and then baste it lightly with some BBQ sauce and put it into the fridge overnight the sauce will sink in to the meat and make it really tasty. (But be sure you like the sauce before doing this!) This is a great recipe and shows that Paula and the kitchen are a match not to messed with!
Don't Be Shy. Leave A Comment Below.