Stuffing For Chicken Or Fish

Hey folks...LOOK WHO IS BACK! Paula The Insane Cook has returned & writes:
Even though Baseball has officially started, I still have to cook... so here is an easy one...

This is a nice alternative to bread stuffing and can be used with chicken or fish..(two of my favorite dishes)

Depending on the quantity of fish/chicken you are making, you can increase the amounts of this to accomodate.

This is for 3 lbs of fish ( I use Haddock, but any fish will do)

Utensils You will need:
  1. 1 Medium Bowl
  2. Rolling pin or food processor to crush crackers
Ingredients:
  1. 16 - 20 Graham Crackers (crushed)
  2. 1/4 Cup Sugar
  3. 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
  4. 2 Tablespoons Margarine (melted)
  5. 1/4 Cup Sherry Wine
  6. 1/2 Cup Crushed Walnuts ( Optional)
Directions:
Mix together and place over chicken or fish and bake.

It really hurts to give a Paula a one star for difficulty again..sheesh. But what is fair is fair. Those of you who make Charoset for the Seder will find this a bit familiar. Wine, Cinnamon and Walnuts. So I can tell you already this is a tasty stuffing or over the top covering. Welcome Back Insane Cook!

Comments

globalchameleon said…
Sherry wine and graham crackers - now that's a combination I can get behind! (vaguely remniscent of smores and wine around the campfire)
WOW! another rating of one for moi.

I can only imagine how painful that was for you to do Teddy.

Thank you vedy much.

My contributions will be a bit sporadic for awhile. I will soon be packing up my insane kitchen and moving. Who knows, I just may come across more recipes while packing up.
Anonymous said…
THE WINNER For The BEST FOOD WEBLOG In The 2007 Weblog Awards?

Impressive!
Eva Burton-Wood said…
Too easy! Just the kind of cooking I like.

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...