Right Before The Seder

OK Folks. In a previous post, The Seder Menu, I told you all what I am going to make. It is now around 2 hours before the holiday, and I cannot believe it but everything is done! I mean even the beds are made and the socks are all in the closets! HAH!

So before we get to recipes which I will get to on Tuesday and Wednesday here are a few pictures of what was made! Remember, it is not laid out for the guests yet...cause that happens later.

Gefilte Fish Cooking

Some shape into patties, I shape into balls. Easier. (Looks like Matzah Balls but I promise that is Gefilte Fish! Picked out the Carp in the tank while they were swimming!)


Gefilte Fish on the Platter on the Seder Table



Artichokes Cooking To Tenderness With Lemon




The Potato Kugel





Chicken Soup & Matzah Balls
All Home Made with Fresh Chicken





One of my children is a veggie. A real one. So for him - Veggie soup!




Turkey - 7.2 Kilo (15 Pds.)

The Turkey has one hell of a Tushy!

Before Cooking When Basted



After Cooking



Fruit Salad for desert. Strawberries, Honeydew Melon, Kiwis & Oranges all cut up already and all just waiting to be eaten!



The Seder Table





Happy Passover Everyone!

Comments

You did a fabulous job Ted and set a beautiful table.

May your family and friends enjoy all you have prepared and may all of you enjoy your time together.

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...