I get a great many emails from people all over the world, not necessarily with recipes but with a thank-you or just to drop a line and say they like Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen. I appreciate the email and though you can comment some people find it better to send an email instead of commenting on a specific post. An email from Pat Crosby hit my system today, and some of it I would like to pass on to readers of Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen.
Pat says her products are certified OU Dairy. This means they are kosher and healthy to boot. I kind of like her take on things, and those of you in the US may want to check out the following products and resources. Pat writes:
Love your blog! But then who wouldn't! KEWL!
(editor comment: Smart woman! Of course she has to love Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen!!!!!!!)
Anyway, I rep some healthy school snack cookies that have just been certified kosher by the OU. Kosher Dairy.
Wonder if you would to include them somehow on your site. They are pretty new, and have sold over 1,000,000 so far. They are healthy snack school compliant.
And quite tasty. A real hit with big people as well as kids :)
Right now, we have a TV station in LA getting ready to start featuring them. And they sell out in stores and mall kiosks pretty regularly and fast.
Groups are also using them for healthy snack fundraisers.
I also use and rep a meatless meat product, supersoy... non GMO 100% veg chicken, beef, hamburger, chicken, and onion soup. I teach community groups, and teach reps to go into their communities and teach people to eat healthier and cheaper with optimal health advantages... and have a whole site of online recipes
I have a whole group of really easy kids-can-cook-dinner in 10 minute type recipes.
Audio healthy eating training
Sounds like Pat has a lot of good ideas for healthy eating for kids, a really important topic. So if you are interested all the information is above. To contact Pat Crosby by email click here.
Another email sent in was from Daniel Mark Wheaton of the Miramichi Leader a newspaper out of New Brunswick Canada. It seems he did really have a fire in his kitchen! And we pray no one was hurt as well. He sent pictures, but posting pictures of a real fire in a real kitchen...well just is not a good idea. But we do hope that no one was hurt and everyone recovered from the shock in a good way. And here is to an even better kitchen!
Between April 12, 2007 & April 19, 2007 Nominations for the JIB Awards are taking place. Please take a moment and Nominate Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen. Click here for instructions - JIB AWARDS - It Is Voting Time AGAIN!. Thank you!