This serves 4 – 5 people
You can substitute any white fish if Haddock is not available to you. This goes great with steamed or sautéed vegetables and rice or roasted potatoes.Ingredients:
- 2 lbs White Fish fillets
- 1 ½ Cups Fresh Spinach (washed and patted dry or use salad spinner)
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Tomato (Diced)
- 5 Scallions Chopped
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheese ( any will work )
- Combine Spinach, Olive Oil, Tomatoes, & Scallions and mix well.
- Place fish in oven safe baking dish. Ceramic or glass work best.
- Place Spinach mixture over the fish.
- Top with Shredded cheese
- Bake on 400 degrees for 25 – 30 minutes until flakey.
For Fish lovers, this sounds really yummy.