Another simple recipe from Paula:
- 1 Cabbage, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Quarts of tomatoes, blended
- 1 - 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 Bunches Scallions, diced
- 1 Red and 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 cans kidney beans
- 1 or 2 cans whole kernel corn
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Cup Worcester Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Pepper to taste
- In a 4 Quart pan, cook cabbage in water, being careful not to over-cook; drain.
- In a separate pan, brown beef, scallions and peppers together.
- Place cabbage, beef mixture and remaining ingredients together in the 4 Quart pan and simmer for 30 minutes.
Simple, easy and filling. If you are a cabbage lover this is for you.
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen is a Finalist in the 2007 Weblog Awards.
Click Here to Vote NOW until Feb. 2nd for Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen as the BEST FOOD WEBLOG OF 2007