Potato and Jalapeno Casserole Recipe

Paula has been real busy in her kitchen.. so we are going to devote a few posts to the recipes building up. She writes for this one:
This is a great side dish and it's easy.
Potato and Jalapeño Casserole Recipe

Ingredients:
  1. 8 Potatoes
  2. 3 Onions
  3. Canola Oil for frying
  4. 6 Jalapeño peppers, thinly sliced
  5. 1 pound Monterey jack cheese, shredded
  6. Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:
  1. Peel and slice potatoes and onions.
  2. Fry potatoes in oil in fry pan just until tender; drain.
  3. Alternate layers of potatoes, onions, jalapenos, cheese, salt & pepper in a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish.
  4. Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes



Frying and baking gives this a two star in terms of difficulty, but this is really simply and a great casserole.

Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen is a Finalist in the 2007 Weblog Awards.
Click Here to Vote NOW until Feb. 2nd for Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen as the BEST FOOD WEBLOG OF 2007

Posted On: Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen
Submit Your Recipe Or Story
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen

The Chronicles of the Children of Heaven The View From Jerusalem T3 - Teddy's Techie Tips Cobwebs Of The Mind Help! I Have A Fire In My KitchenTeddy's Writing Mania


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...