Double Chocolate Brownies

Paula, the Insane Cook, is now making her daughter insane in the Kitchen as well. She Writes:
It's only taken 14 years but finally my daughter has decided she wants to learn how to cook. Until now, her idea of cooking with me consisted her asking me to make something with her, she would get out the bowl, and tell me to call her when it was done. She is a raging chocoholic so I decided to start her off with something easy. Of course while she had to crack open the eggs I heard "Ewww Mom this is gross". I am sort of a perfectionist in the kitchen and shall practice patience so as not to discourage her. Hopefully she will begin to appreciate all the kitchen has to offer.
Double Chocolate Brownies

Ingredients:
  1. 1 Cup Margarine
  2. 8 (2 oz) White Chocolate Baking Bars ( chopped up)
  3. 4 Jumbo Eggs
  4. 1 Cup Sugar
  5. 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
  6. 2 Cups Flour
  7. 1 (8 oz) package Semi Sweet Chocolate Squares (chopped up)
  8. 1 Cup of Nuts (Walnuts, Pecans or Macadamia, Optional)
Directions:
  1. Melt Margarine over low heat. Remove from heat.
  2. Add ½ the White Chocolate (do not stir)
  3. Beat Eggs on high speed until slightly thickened.
  4. Add Sugar and mix 2 – 3 minutes until fluffy.
  5. Add Margarine mixture, vanilla, and flour.
  6. Continue to mix until smooth.
  7. Fold in remaining white chocolate, semi sweet chocolate and nuts.
  8. Lightly grease 10 x 13 pan.
  9. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes (until inserted toothpick comes out clean)



Wrap them up and send them to me - Fed Ex!

Posted On: Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen
Submit Your Recipe Or Story
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen

The Chronicles of the Children of Heaven The View From Jerusalem T3 - Teddy's Techie Tips Cobwebs Of The Mind Help! I Have A Fire In My KitchenTeddy's Writing Mania


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...