Haddock Florentine

Haddock Florentine
This serves 4 – 5 people

Paula Writes:
You can substitute any white fish if Haddock is not available to you. This goes great with steamed or sautéed vegetables and rice or roasted potatoes.
Ingredients:
  1. 2 lbs White Fish fillets
  2. 1 ½ Cups Fresh Spinach (washed and patted dry or use salad spinner)
  3. ¼ Cup Olive Oil
  4. 1 Cup Tomato (Diced)
  5. 5 Scallions Chopped
  6. ½ Cup Shredded Cheese ( any will work )
Directions:
  1. Combine Spinach, Olive Oil, Tomatoes, & Scallions and mix well.
  2. Place fish in oven safe baking dish. Ceramic or glass work best.
  3. Place Spinach mixture over the fish.
  4. Top with Shredded cheese
  5. Bake on 400 degrees for 25 – 30 minutes until flakey.



For Fish lovers, this sounds really yummy.

Posted On: Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen
Submit Your Recipe Or Story
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen

The Chronicles of the Children of Heaven The View From Jerusalem T3 - Teddy's Techie Tips Cobwebs Of The Mind Help! I Have A Fire In My KitchenTeddy's Writing Mania


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...