Super Easy Black Forest Cake - Cake Recipe Contest

The Great Cake Recipe Contest - Submission # 9

Beth Writes:
Sometimes you just don't have the time, the inclination, or the money to put together a cake worthy of a special occasion. When you're up against it, try this:
Super Easy Black Forest Cake

Tools:
  1. 1 Large Bowl
  2. Measuring Cups
  3. Electric Mixer
  4. 9x13" cake pan
Ingredients:
  1. 1 box Devil's Food Cake mix
  2. Water, Eggs, and/or Oil (according to the directions on the box)
  3. 2 cans cherry pie filling
  4. 1 tub whipped cream (store bought)
Directions:
  1. Make cake according to directions.
  2. Allow to cool completely.
  3. Cover cake with cherry pie filling - spread as evenly as possible.
  4. Cover cherries with whipped topping - spread as evenly as possible.
  5. Refrigerate for at least a couple hours.
  6. Slice and serve.
  7. Store refrigerated so the whipped cream doesn't separate.
(This cake can easily be decorated, depending on the occasion. It's always been a big hit in my family, especially for wedding showers, baby showers, etc.)

Shop @ Amazon with Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen & Help People In Need

Shop @ Cafe Press with Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen & Help People In Need

Shop @ AllPosters.com with Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen & Help People In Need


Fifty Percent (50%) of all revenue of any product purchased through
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen goes to help feed needy families in Israel. The funds are donated directly to the needy families - regardless of religion, race or creed. The remaining 50% will be donated to a Rape Crises Center for Women in Israel. (For a full explanation please read this.)

No ratings are given for entries into Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen - The Great Cake Recipe Contest - No doubt a totally different perspective on baking! (If the whipped cream and Devil's Food Mix is Parve you can keep this Parve.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...