No-Bake Pistachio Pudding Pie

PIE FIGHT!

Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen - Pie Fight!

Paula writes:
Ted, just to show you that I do possess some very basic, simple recipes, and because you made me laugh again, this one’s for you.

Now Ted, I know even you, with two left hands can make this.
(Pffffftttttttttt! Simple recipe? Paula? The Messiah has arrived!)


No Bake Pistachio Pudding Pie

Utensils Required:
  1. 1 Bowl ( Ha)
  2. 1 Spoon
Ingredients:
  1. 1 Envelope of Any Brand Pistachio Pudding Mix (not cooked)
  2. 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust (either ready made or homemade)
  3. 1 Can Crushed Pineapple (drained)
  4. 1 Tub Non Dairy Whipped Topping
Variations:
  1. Any flavor pudding
  2. Any canned fruit
Directions:
  1. Put Non-Dairy whipped topping in bowl
  2. Pour Pudding into bowl
  3. Pour Drained Pineapple into bowl
  4. Mix together and place in graham cracker crust.
  5. Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve

Wow! Wow Again! Paula got a ONE! (I bet this is really her sister's recipe and Paula is cheating!) Oh Kali...Kali...wake up! Time for a Pie Recipe...

Comments

Talia said…
Congrats on the bloggie!!! You deserve it, you have a great site
I didn't cheat.. this is not my sister's recipe.. it's because of my sisters recipe. I have to be able to create things on short notice at times.

You literally had me laughing out loud with your posts today.

Love the humor.. keep it up
Deborah Dowd said…
Here, we mix in miniature marshmallows and without the pie crust it is called Watergate Salad, after the famous (infamous) hotel!

I love these quick pies except when I get o the scale!
Ted Gross said…
Talia...Thank you...hope all is well with you

Paula...you just don't want us to know that you moved a cot into the kitchen!

Deborah...concentrate! sheesh! PIE! PIE! Forget the scale - just because you make it don't mean you have to eat it!
Most of the whipped cream pies can be made fat free, sugar free with a minor adjustment.

Sugar Free Pudding, light non dairy whipped topping, fruit in natural juices with no sugar added makes this treat ok for diabetics as well.
Anonymous said…
ok I can't figure out where else I should post this question for a quick answer so I'm going to do it here.

So many receipes call for celery. Most Americans know the price for celery due to the bad weather here as gone sky hi! Like $2.49 for a bunch! It normally run $.79 at the most.

Anyway- what would be a good substitute for celery until the price comes back down to earth???


Thanks so much

Barbara

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...