Ted, just to show you that I do possess some very basic, simple recipes, and because you made me laugh again, this one’s for you.(Pffffftttttttttt! Simple recipe? Paula? The Messiah has arrived!)
Now Ted, I know even you, with two left hands can make this.
- 1 Bowl ( Ha)
- 1 Spoon
- 1 Envelope of Any Brand Pistachio Pudding Mix (not cooked)
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust (either ready made or homemade)
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple (drained)
- 1 Tub Non Dairy Whipped Topping
- Any flavor pudding
- Any canned fruit
- Put Non-Dairy whipped topping in bowl
- Pour Pudding into bowl
- Pour Drained Pineapple into bowl
- Mix together and place in graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve
Wow! Wow Again! Paula got a ONE! (I bet this is really her sister's recipe and Paula is cheating!) Oh Kali...Kali...wake up! Time for a Pie Recipe...