This could get to be fun! Kali is going for the ONE STAR!
ok, pie fight is on... my turn for a 1-star rating!
This pie is pretty rich, and both sweet and tart at the same time.
- 1. bowl
- 2. spoon
- One can *Eagle Brand™ sweetened condensed milk
- One 6 oz can frozen pink lemonade or limeade concentrate - thawed
- One 8 oz container whipped topping
- Few drops red or green food coloring (optional)
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
Eagle also mentions it on their web site. Though I assume any type of sweetened condensed milk would be as good.)
- Beat with spoon: condensed milk, lemonade and topping
- Stir in food coloring if desired
- Pour into pie crust
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
Well Kali gets the one star! Easy as, well, easy as pie! These pies with whipped cream are going to make us all FAT! But it is amazing. How easy it is to make pies. First Paula sends in a one star recipe! Next we have two one star recipes in a row! Hold me! I think I am going to faint!