Food, Lotteries and Nika's Culinaria

In a nice disucssion with one of the many food bloggers around the world, the owner of the blog Nika's Culinaria when I wished her success for next year in becoming a finalist in Weblog Awards, she commented:
Teddy: you are too generous :-) Actually, I think I do not want to be in the running.. I have a hard enough time getting over not winning the lottery!
Anyway, her answer kind of jogged my memory and I went hunting among the tons of magnets hanging on my refrigerator so thus it can legitimately go into Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen. The following picture is for Nika, from Nika's Culinaria.



Now Nika..no more excuses. Next year you will be a finalist!
And folks visit her blog - Nika's Culinaria!

(Tomorrow we begin with Passover stuff!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Teddy: oh no! I was actually serious. I am the shy type so that sort of attention might be a bit much!

Again, congrats. Glad to have "met" you and will be looking forward to getting to know you better.

Nika

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...