Winners Of The Great Cake Recipe Contest

I profusely apologize for the delay in releasing the results to the Great Cake Recipe Contest.

As votes came in they were tabulated in a spread-sheet along with the voter, so there would be no duplication of votes. I triple checked all the votes today, just to make sure there were no mistakes. (Unfortunately, there were very few people who actually voted, so in the next contest we will have to change the way it is done, I think!)

Below are the linked entries to the Great Cake Recipe Contest.
  1. Four-Layer Strawberry Torte, AKA Wimbledon Fortnight Cake

  2. Super Easy Black Forest Cake

  3. Salad Dressing Cake

  4. Peanut-Butter-Cup Cake w/ Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting

  5. Sour Cream Coffee Cake

  6. Hot Milk Sponge Cake

  7. Chocolate Mousse Cake

  8. Tu Bi'Shvat 7 Biblical Grain & Fruit Cake

  9. Maple Cake

  10. The Cake For Any Occasion

And The Winners Are...






Hot Milk Sponge Cake
(Submitted by Beth whom we called "Shrugged")




Maple Cake
(Submitted By Manara)




Peanut-Butter-Cup Cake w/ Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting
(Submitted by Beth whom we called "Shrugged")

I want to thank everyone for their patience and apologize once again for the delay in getting these results out. Congratulations to the winners!

(Winners should contact Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen by email please.)

Strawberry Cake

AllPosters.com


Comments

Camera Obscura said…
I'm gankin' that painting b/c it looks kinda like my entry. To whom should I credit its creation?
B.E. Sanderson said…
Well, I'll be. Good thing I stopped by the blog. LOL

Thanks to everyone who voted for my recipes. =oD
Congratulations Beth and Manara

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...