Fresh Mozzarella - Q&A

Sylvia sent the following question in:
Hi Ted,
I recently bought some fresh mozzarella cheese, and don't really know what to do with it. is it substitutable for regular mozzarella in recipes?
Thank you,
Sylvia
Well to answer really quickly, Mozzarella is always great for making Pizza. Take a look at this recent recipe sent in by Paula - the Insane Cook, as an example:
Tomato & Basil Pizza

Other recipes up at Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen which you could use Mozzarella for are:
  1. Real Men Don't Eat Quiche
  2. Mr. Potato Head - The Good Ole' Potato Recipe
  3. Mac & Cheese Wars - Watch Out For Flying Kids
  4. Quick Thinking, No Great Recipes And Magical Moments
Of course we open this up to readers of Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen. Hopefully we will have comments on what to do with Fresh Mozzarella Cheese. Who has any ideas?

Comments

Sylvia
Fresh Mozzerella can be used in any recipe that calls for mozerella cheese. Another nice thing you can use it for is a fresh salad. Dice up some tomatoes, cube the mozzerella and drizzle with olive oil and basil.
starfire said…
I love, love your blog. I would like to put a link on my blog, Essence of Beauty Skin & Body Care Guide. I think your blog would be helpful to our readers. Please visit and leave a comment.

Thanks
Nick King
aka Starfire
http://skincaretips4u.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...