Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen - 2007 Best Food Blog - 7th Annual Weblog Awards!

Best Food Blog 2007



Well the results were announced today and I just got them and am shocked! Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen has won the Webbies - WebLog 2007 Awards as the Best Food Blog!

All I can say is thank you to all those who helped and voted and thank you to all those who submit recipes.

We want to keep up the momentum. And of course submissions (remember try to get pictures as well!).

But this is just a short post, thanking everyone for making Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen the choice for Best Food Weblog at the 7th Annual Weblog Awards!.

I have been saving this one ever since Shrugged sent it to me!



Shop @ Amazon with Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen & Help People In Need

Shop @ Cafe Press with Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen & Help People In Need

Shop @ AllPosters.com with Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen & Help People In Need


Fifty Percent (50%) of all revenue of any product purchased through
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen goes to help feed needy families in Israel. The funds are donated directly to the needy families - regardless of religion, race or creed. The remaining 50% will be donated to a Rape Crises Center for Women in Israel. (For a full explanation please read this.)

Comments

B.E. Sanderson said…
Woohoo! Way to go, Teddy!

=oD
There was never a doubt.

This has to be one of the most informative, yet humorous cooking blogs around. It is a fun place to contribute.

Congratulations on a well deserved win.
Anonymous said…
Well done Teddy! Congratulations and all the best!
Anonymous said…
Mazel tov!
Ted Gross said…
Thank you thank you...
BUT I must say that the Blogs I was up against are all incredibly good...I mean like MEGA - GOOD!

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...