Shop @ Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen"s Amazon Store

Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen Amazon Store

Thursday, May 10, 2007

JIB Awards - Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen

JIB - Help! I Have A Fire In My KitchenUntil May 16, 2007 the JIB Awards have entered the finalist round in voting. Since Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen is a finalist, it would be great if you would click here or on the vote icons, and mosey over to JIB by clicking here on the link and vote for Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen as the Best Kosher Food Recipe Blog.
Thanks for your vote.JIB - Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen


3 Fire Comments - Click To Post A Comment:

Paula's Poetry said...

The best of luck to you Ted.
You have put much of yourself into this blog and created a place to gather some skills, great food and wonderful stories.

Reading the stories and comments here is like sitting around the kichen with all who share here.

Paula :)

The Egg said...

Good luck! Great blog!

B.E. Sanderson said...

Gotcha covered, Teddy. Looks like you're ahead. Good luck and keep up the good work.