Introducing Paula's Great Mishkabobble Cookies

There are a things we can learn from the following cookie recipe.
  1. Never have an early Sunday baseball game
  2. Never leave Paula alone with nothing to do in the kitchen
  3. Never leave too much in Paula's pantry
  4. Lock the Liquor cabinet!
  5. Paula loves Peanut Butter
Paula writes:
When the ballgame is played early on a Sunday, I am left with an afternoon of "what should I do?" Laundry pffft. I went for a walk and when I returned the kitchen called me.

This was born today, and if I do say so myself, perhaps one of the best cookies I ever did create. I would have sent a picture had they not been eaten up before I could get the camera.

These took less than ten minutes to prepare
So what is mishkabobble? It is a hodgepodge of things, a mix-up, a kitchen sink - that combines everything together - and then voila Order from Madness. And so at Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen we are proud to be the first ones who can lay claim to:

Introducing Paula's Mishkabobble Cookies



Ingredients:
  1. 1 Cup Margarine (or butter) Softened to room temperature
  2. 1 1/4 Cups Oat Flour
  3. 1 Cup Wheat Flour
  4. 2 Jumbo Eggs
  5. 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
  6. 1 Teaspoon Amaretto ( you may use any flavoring)
  7. 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
  8. 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
  9. 3/4 Cup of Powdered Sugar (Confectioners)
  10. 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Morsels
  11. 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter Morsels
  12. 1/2 Cup Chocolate Morsels
  13. 1 Cup Mini Marshmallows




Utensils You Need:
  1. Large Bowl
  2. Wooden Spoon
  3. Cookie Sheet




Directions:
  1. Mix softened margarine, sugars and eggs
  2. Add Flavoring
  3. Continue to mix
  4. Add Baking Powder and mix
  5. Add flours and mix
  6. Add morsels and mix
  7. Add Marshmallows and mix
  8. Drop by tablespoon onto cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 9-12 minutes


Babe Ruth Red Rock Cola

Buy at AllPosters.com


This looks like a great recipe, though I would probably use Vanilla instead of the Amaretto. Easy to make, 2 stars for difficulty. Do a Mishkabobble yourself folks! This is not a cookie for any sort of diet though! So be careful on the waistline!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baking Powder

Shrek Cookbook - Book Review

How It All Began...