For this, make a pound cake (Recipes for Pound Cake or Flavored Pound Cake). You can use a store bought cake if you choose
- Pound Cake ( or any vanilla cake)
- 1 Package Sugar Free White Chocolate Pudding ( I used instant)
- 1 Package Non Fat – Dry Milk (powder)
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Pint Raspberries
- 1 Quart Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Bar White Chocolate
- Truffle Bowl or Pretty Glass dish
- 2 Medium Bowls
- Use Non Dairy Whipped Topping
- Use any flavor of pudding
- Use any berries
- Prepare the pudding using the dry powdered milk and 1 Cup of water.
- Mix on high until blended and chill for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whip heavy cream on high, gradually adding sugar
- Best results come from chilling the beaters and the mixing bowl for twenty minutes prior to whipping cream.
- Starting with slices of pound cake, layer the cake, pudding, whipped cream and raspberries in the truffle bowl.
- Be sure and reserve a few raspberries for the top
- Using a grater, grate white chocolate bar to garnish the top.
Paula has done it again with this sumptuous desert. Easy to make, and white chocolate is a favorite of mine (though some of the commercial stuff is way too sweet!). Gets a two star for difficulty.