Paula has gone insane over cookies:
Seeing as though cookies are my favorite, I thought I’d send this one in. Ginger is a natural way to settle a queasy tummy, perhaps not in the form of a cookie, but good to know none the less.
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Margarine, melted
- 1 Cup Dark Molasses
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cloves
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Boiling Water
- 1 Large Egg
- 3 Cups Flour
Utensils You Need:
- Large Bowl
- Measuring Cup
- Rolling Pin
- Cookie Cutter or Glass with small mouth
- Dissolve baking soda in boiling water
- Mix all other ingredients in large bowl
- Add baking soda mixture and mix well
- Roll dough thin
- Cut with cookie cutter (or glass)
- Bake @ 325 degrees (Fahrenheit) until light brown.. watch carefully as they brown quickly.
Gets a two cause you need to bake em...and you need to roll the dough! Hah...no one here! Cookies .. yummmmmmyyyyyyyy! And these are Parve too!