Paula has been baking again!
- 1 3/4 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs (Jumbo)
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 4 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 Cup chopped Cranberries (Fresh or Frozen)
- 1 Teaspoon Grated Orange Rind
- 1 Cup Pecans, chopped (optional)
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl.
- In separate bowl, beat eggs.
- Add milk and butter to eggs.
- Gradually fold egg mixture into flour mixture. Before batter is completely mixed, add cranberries, orange rind and pecans; mix completely.
- 24 well-greased muffin tins, or use cupcake papers to line tins. Fill tins two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes
Paula has this knack for baking things like this. Easy and quick and really good. I assume you can substitute Cranberry's here for Blueberries etc. (and I love Blueberry Muffins... hint, hint!) But cake is OUT for me after the Bar Mitzvah. Otherwise I will really look like the Teddy Bear in the picture. Try these muffins. Easy, quick and yummy!